Nov. 17th, 09 Tuesday
Next Step
My next steps are to continue applying for jobs, research some schools, and finish up more school work that I have next couple of weeks to do. So today I applied for more HR positions, and also I applied to Highland Park Police Department, it is not really in my field, but the job sounded pretty interesting and pays pretty well (I took few Criminal Justice classes before because originally Criminal Justice was supposed to be my minor), so we will see. Someone better call back, please J. Next, I researched the Roosevelt University. In my previous interviews I’ve heard from Professor Larson that they have a pretty good IO Psychology program so I will consider that school, so I checked it out and completed an application. As my school work progress, I started my English final, completed my English extra credit and I am already knocking out this and next week’s homework. I also really want to sleep at night tonight because lately I’ve been too stressed out about school and for the past two night I could not sleep at all! So if I get more work done on a Tuesday night I will still have the rest of the week and the weekend to do more and maybe I can relax. I will also e-mail my buddy to meet me for another Buddy Meeting this week and blog about it few days later.
Buddy Meeting
I tried to meet with my buddy this week but we ran into some miscommunication. I emailed her one night to meet but she said she wasn’t sure if she’s doing this week’s assignment and that she was sick. Then Thursday night she emailed me that we can meet Friday morning, like we did last week, and to meet in the same spot at the same time as last week. So I emailed her back late Thursday night after I got home that I will meet her at the library at 830am. So Friday morning I went to school super early and was waiting for her, but she didn’t show up. Later that morning she texted me asking if I am there and I was but she said she didn’t check her email last night and she was still on the train and by then I had to go to class. Way too lose points…Great.
Sunday Night Planning
Sunday- finish some homework and practice for the presentation; get some sleep.
Monday- class in the morning, go see my teacher, meet with my group to practice for the group presentation. Finish paper.
Tuesday- internship and work. Finish all other homework.
Wednesday- sleep in, work, homework.
Thursday- sleep in, see mine and my boyfriend’s family for Thanksgiving. Night off from studying.
Friday- work, do homework. Go see a movie.
Saturday- clean the house, homework, my boyfriend’s birthday party.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment